Casa Castellana B&B Inn Information Letter.
- Two blocks from Ashford Avenue, the busy tourist zone of Condado, with casinos, shops, and restaurants.
- 10-15 minutes by car from the airport, cruise lines, and Old San Juan.
- If you rent a car, we will help you reach the Inn.
- Evening meals can be catered, if arranged in advance.
- Appetizers include fresh-squeezed orange juice, tropical fruit platter, cheeses, Spanish deli sausages, and salmon. These are followed by a cooked American-style main course.
- Breakfast is served on the third floor terrace, with china and white linen napkins, at 9am, with coffee ready at 8:00am.
- If guests need to leave early for a tour, a continental breakfast will be provided at 8:00am. This includes house coffee, fresh orange juice, local pastries, local buttered bread, cheese, and fresh fruit.
- If you have allergies or dietary constraints, contact us before arriving.
- Check-in is at 3:00pm. Checkout is at 11:00am.
- Our checkout policy is flexible, and checkout can often be delayed.
- If new guests will arrive the same day, we must hurry and get the rooms ready.
- Departing guests are welcome to leave their luggage with us; they may be able to shower and freshen up in the spare bathroom prior to departing for the airport.
- $25.00 for each additional guest in the room including children 9 and up.
- Children 8 years or younger are free, except for a $15.00 setup and housekeeping fee every 4 days.
- Well-behaved children are always welcomed.
- Let us know if you will need a crib.
- A toddler bed will be provided for children 2 to 5 years old.
- If you decide to reserve more than one room, a 5% discount will apply. Two discounts cannot be used together, except when using Pay Pal.
- Booking of the whole Inn has a special discount. Call for information.
Long term stay rates:
- More than 1 month to be agreed upon